You are here
Felicitie Borwegen is the recipient of our November Mayor's Award. Her teachers had a lot of positive things to say about her!
- Felicitie Borwegen is one of the most positive, optimistic people I've ever met. She's very kind to others, and she works very hard in everything she does. I think she'd be a great candidate for the Mayor's Award. Ms. Lexi Jackman
- Felicite has been such an awesome contributor in her art class. She always has a positive attitude and is excited to create wonderful art. She cares about her work and wants to make it the best it can be. She is a friend to everyone and just an overall great kid. She is very deserving of the Mayor's Award. Mr. Kyle Vincent
- Felicitie is such a great example of what a positive attitude should look like. She is always striving to find the good in life and in others. Her uplifting spirit is very contagious and is a blessing to many many people in our school. I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award than Felicitie! Ms. Kalee Simons
Ms. Kalee Simons
Come and see the Maleficent movie with us! All Students with no “f’s” for first term and have 1 hour or less of detention are eligible to purchase a ticket. We will be going on November 5th, and the cost is $5 (this includes your ticket, a small small drink and popcorn). See you there!
This week is Red Ribbon Week! Show your school spirit by dressing up for each day.
Red Ribbon Week
- Monday: College, University, Trade School, and Military Day. Show pride for your future by wearing a favorite college, university, trade school, or military shirt.
- Tuesday: Dress for Success day. Students, faculty, and staff dress your best and look ready for success!
- Wednesday: Dream Career day. Ask yourself what your dream career is and dress up to fit the role!
- Thursday: HALLOWEEN! Well, you know how that goes!
- Friday: Red Rocks! Wear as much red as possible!
- Abbygale Rowley: Abbygale is always willing to participate and help others in class. She shares insights and draws connections to ideas that other students miss.
- Cristian Camancho: Cristian is not only a joy to have in class but he is aware and sensitive to the needs of everyone around him. Cristian’s creativeness in art is exceptional. He takes compliments humbly and strives to improve himself to do the best he can do! Cristian is very respectful to his classmates and to his teachers.
- Camie Lewis: Camie tries hard and does a good job with everything she does. She is kind and thoughtful and a fun person to talk to. She lets her passions shine through, which is a wonderful trait.
- Ethan Neal- Ethan is a great kid! He is friendly, kind, and always willing to help. He never complains and works really hard at his assigned jobs. I genuinely enjoy having Ethan in class.
- Whitney Bahr: Whitney is a great student--- dependable, displays a good attitude in class and also is a great class leader. She works well with her peers and participates well in class. She is responsible, and in general a great asset to our class, contributing positively every day.
- Brantly Stokes: He has developed into a fantastic leader who has just the right balance of joking, and "get to work." Brantly has frequently stepped in to take charge of class and lead them through band warm-ups etc. He is always prepared, and heexudes confidence that commands the attention and respect of his peers.