- Report Cards
- Reports cards are issued 4 times a year at term’s end.
- Progress reports may be picked up at parent/teacher conferences.
- Parents may access their child’s grade at any time on the internet using SIS Web from the Nebo School District website.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Parent-teacher conferences are held during the school year to discuss the academic and citizenship progress of each student (see calendar for dates).
Appointments with teachers or counselors
- If a parent needs to meet with a teacher or a counselor they should call the school for an appointment during office hours at 465-6015.
- Violations of school policies may result one or more of the following consequences:
- Student Conference with Administrator
- Confiscation of dangerous or nuisance items
- Parents may be called and informed of student behavior
- Students may be asked to clean up in and around the school
- Parent Conference may be called to discuss options
- Behavior contract may be instituted
- Lunch Detention may be required
- Student may be referred to the Skill Building or SUCCESS program
- In-School Suspension
- Out of School Suspension
- Referral to Payson City Youth Court
- Referral to Payson City Police Department and/or Juvenile Court
- Alternative Placement may be arranged
- Referral to Nebo School District for possible further consequences
- Administrative Consequences will be based on the severity of the incident, whether the action represents a pattern of offense, and on the attitude and cooperation of the student involved.