SCHOOL COMPUTER POLICY
The right and privilege to use computers at Payson Junior High School brings with it agreat responsibility. The Computer Use Agreement is in Section C: General School Administration of the Distric Policy page or by clicking on www.nebo.edu/pubpolicy/ and going to Section C.
The following rules and regulations have been established to help you understand the importance of being responsible:
- The District Computer Use Policy will be strictly enforced.
- Each student must have a signed Computer Use Agreement on file to be eligible to use school computers for any purpose.
- Game playing is only allowed with a teacher’s permission and under their direct supervision.
- You may not be off-task (looking at other sites, surfing, etc.) at any time.
- Printing from the computer must be kept to a minimum. Students may only print school related material and may
only do so with the permission of their teacher.
- You are not allowed to use a computer before, during, or after school without direct teacher supervision.
- Destruction of school computer property will not be tolerated.
- No food or drinks near the computers.