Dress & Grooming
DRESS AND GROOMING STANDARDS
According the Nebo School District Board policy, students are to follow these dress standards when attending school or participating in any school activity.
- Hair will be neat, clean, well groomed, and shall not have unnatural color. Boys must be clean shaven.
- Clothing will be neat, clean, and in good repair. Shirts will cover the shoulders, midriff and back, must have sleeves and should reveal no cleavage.
- Shorts/Skirts must reach the knee in length with no holes or tears above the knee. These guidelines are in effect regardless of whether leggings are worn beneath the pants, shorts or skirt.
- Flannel or pajama type pants will not be allowed at school.
- Clothing/jewelry will not display suggestive words/pictures or advertise any substance of which you cannot legally possess or use.
- Tattoos, bandanas, chains, belts, or any clothing that may be associated with gangs or is worn for the purpose of signifying gang membership is not allowed.
- Jewelry cannot be worn in any pierced body part except the ears.
- No hats or caps may be worn or carried in the school building, nor may hoods on sweatshirts be pulled up to cover the head.
**If your dress or grooming interferes with normal education processes you will be asked to change.